Reporting Forms​

Page Content


Adverse Drug Reactions Reporting:
Healthcare professionals "Physicians, Pharmacists, dentists...etc" and the public can report ADR via these forms:

    1.  ADR Report for health care professionals.
      -  Click here for word format
    2.  Quality defects report for health care professionals 
     -  Click here for word format
        3.  ADRs and Quality defects reporting form for public
         -  Click here for PDf format